At eighteen Trevor joined the London Ambulance Service, driving emergency vehicles. At twenty-one he moved to the police service, where he remained for a further 28 years.
On retiring from the Metropolitan Police in 2010, Trevor retrained and qualified as a government Approved Driving Instructor (ADI).
As a police officer he was directly involved in road policing for over 20 years. He now aims to pass on that unique knowledge and experience through his driver training.
Trevor's qualifications and accreditations include:
• Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor
• Police Class 1
• LAS Grade 4
• DSA Cardington “A” in Driving Development
• RoSPA Gold (Advanced Level)
• Institute of Advanced Motorists – cars – motorcycles – commercial vehicles
• Metropolitan Police Certificate of Exemplary Service